Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Making the Hard Decisions

My personal list of discussions that are VERY hard to make: - should I go the restroom at work and be paid while doing my "business" or should I wait till I get home in 40 min where I'll be more relaxed? - should I name my first born "Francis Hershel Worthington", or "Humphrey Beauregard Cleveland III"? - should I wear my super comfy bland socks, so my feet are ultra happy, or should I wear my scooby doo socks and be in a super secret happy mood under my uniform? - should I wear my fancy watch that's hard to tell time on so I look really chique and classy, or should I wear my g-shock 7000 - which can survive under the core of the earth for 12 second and is easy to read - so I can one-up those nerds out there? - should I get an 8 layered otter-box that's proven to be blond proof, or live it on the dangerous side by letting my phone go naked? - is Bruce Wayne actually Batman or not?? - if I could grow facial hair, would a beard or a goatee look better on me? - (Last, but not least) is the hokey-pokey actually what its all about? Idk, I guess I have a pretty rough life.... being an adult is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment