Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Conversations....

I find I can relate to the crowd in John 6 extremely well. "But Jesus, I want this!" "In me you find completeness." "That's great, Jesus, now what about this?? I don't know if grasp how badly I NEED this!" "You need me, my son. I will give you the best of all things, ..." "Is it this thing, Jesus?! Oh golly boy goodness yay!" "No My son, that will hurt you if you do not have me." "What." "I will help you, I will uphold you, I will feed the food that is good for you - I will give you peace and joy, my son." "... I dunno... I know you do it for everyone else.... and I know you have never lied to me.. and I know I don't have a lot of faith... I'll have to pray about it before I give you a solid answer, ok?" "Trust in the lord with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. For you do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with you." "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment